Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we return the following information.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
Information provided in Internet Protocol (IP) address log files, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks. information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and consult demographic information.
IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data are collected in absolutely anonymous form.
Purpose of the treatment
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- leads management;
The data are treated in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database;
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the treatment
- obtain by the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- to object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;